In 2018, you can celebrate Marvel Day at Sea on the Disney Magic during eight special voyages from Miami departing January through April. These new Marvel Day at Sea voyages from Miami follow the premiere of the epic event on seven special sailings from New York City in the fall of 2017. New character interactions and an immersive show with Doctor Strange take center stage in the lineup of entertainment throughout the day-long celebration on all Marvel Day at Sea cruises.
Marvel Day at Sea hosts an awesome mix of immersive entertainment that is sure to empower you to unlock your hidden superhuman abilities as they assemble your own Super Hero community onboard the Disney Magic on this very special day. Highlights include:
- Spider-Man, Captain America, Thor, Doctor Strange, Iron Man, Black Panther, Loki and other Marvel Universe Super Heroes and Villains are onboard for scheduled interactions and photos.
- During an immersive show in the Walt Disney Theatre, Doctor Strange demonstrates the power of the mystic arts and enlists guests in an epic battle against the Dark Dimension.
- A brand-new spectacular party fills the upper deck with music, dancing and games.
- The deck party culminates in a stunning display of themed pyrotechnics, lighting, sound effects and the largest collection of Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains ever assembled on a cruise ship.
- Kids and families summon their Marvel knowledge and enjoy friendly competition during trivia games, covering courageous heroes and fun facts from the Marvel Universe.
- For young heroes-in-training, Marvel-themed games, activities and arts and crafts will be offered throughout the day in the Marvel’s Avengers Academy in the Oceaneer Club.
The new 2018 Marvel Day at Sea sailings depart from Miami on Jan. 7, 21; Feb. 4, 18; March 18; April 1, 15 and 29. The five-night cruises include a stop at Disney’s private island Castaway Cay and either Cozumel, Mexico, or Grand Cayman.
Marvel Day at Sea from New York will be on seven- and eight-night Disney Magic Bahamian cruises departing on Oct. 6, 14, 28; Nov. 4, 11 and 18, 2017. All will include a stop at Disney’s private island Castaway Cay and Port Canaveral, Fla., with a day at the Walt Disney World® Resort. Marvel Day at Sea will be on one seven-night Canadian Coast cruise departing from New York on Oct. 21, 2017, with stops at Charlottetown, Sydney and Halifax.